The Oakville Minor Lacrosse Association is pleased to announce our coaches for the 2020 Junior C Oakville Hawks – Head Coach Jay Smith and Assistant Coach Justin Beach.
- Jay has been involved with lacrosse in a coaching & executive level for the last 17 yrs, coaching box from Paperweight to Junior to Senior.
- He has won medals provincially, nationally and internationally.
- Jay coached within Six Nations, travel field teams such as The Edge program, Team Iroquois etc.
- Jay is looking forward to working with the Oakville lacrosse community, sharing what he has been taught, both from a cultural stand point, and from an ever evolving point of view of the game we love!
- Justin has coached at all levels of minor lacrosse within the OLA as well as HardCor Lacrosse club.
- Outside of Coaching, he played lacrosse from the minor system all the way up to the Junior A level and continued on to the Can-Am Sr B league for the Six Nations Sting and continues to play in the Ontario Senior C League within the OLA.
- Justin is looking forward to being apart of the Oakville Hawk organization and working with everyone involved in creating a fun and competitive atmosphere.