Tryout Fee: $25.00 per player (flat fee) - Tyke to Intermediate
$10.00 per player - Senior Peanut
Please arrive at least 25 minutes prior to your scheduled time in order to sign in and get changed. All players must be in full equipment and if possible wear a jersey with your name on it.
All Box Lacrosse Rep Tryouts are at THE ROCK ATHLETIC CENTRE.
|Saturday, March 22||9:00 am - 10:00 am||TRAC Floor|
|Tuesday March 18||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Floor|
|Saturday, March 22||1:30 pm - 3:00 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Wednesday, March 26||6:00 pm - 7:30 PM||TRAC Floor|
|Monday, March, 3||6:00 pm - 7:00 pm||TRAC Floor|
|Monday, March 17||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Saturday, March 22||10:00 am - 11:30 am||TRAC Floor|
|Monday, March 24||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Tuesday March 18||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Thursday, March 20||7:00 pm - 8:00 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Saturday, March 22||11:30 am - 1:00 pm||TRAC Floor|
|Tuesday, March 25||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Wednesday, March 26||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Thursday, March 6||6:00 pm - 7:00 pm||TRAC Floor|
|Monday, March 17||7:30 pm - 9:00 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Saturday, March 22||3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Monday, March 24||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Floor|
|Saturday, March 22||4:30 pm - 6:00 pm||TRAC Turf|
|Tuesday, March 25||6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||TRAC Floor|
|Thursday, March 27||6:00 pm - 7:30 PM||TRAC Turf|
|Saturday, March 1||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||TBA|
|Friday, March 7||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||TBA|
|Friday, March 21||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||TBA|
|Friday, March 28||7:00 pm - 8:30 pm||TBA|
|Saturday, April 5||12:00 pm - 1:30 pm||TBA|
1. Water will not be supplied – please bring your own.
2. You must have signed a registration card prior to attending, if you have not done so forms will be available. You must be registered with the OMLA
3. Please arrive ½ hr before start time as we will be assigning pinnies for identification
4. A flat rate of $25 will be charged to cover off the Floor time per player.
5. Conflicts – must be declared in advance to email@example.com If you will not be able to attend one of the scheduled tryout times please advise in advance so we can advise the coaches. They will evaluate based upon your performance, the more they see you the better the evaluation. If they know you will not be available on a specific day they will focus on the player when he is there.
6. Competition for selection will be high. There have been a lot of developmental camps and leagues in the Oakville area and many players are in mid season form already. Do not assume that if you have played before that you will be automatically selected this year.
7. Number of teams selected in each division will depend upon the number of players trying out. This determination will be done during the tryout period.
8. All tryouts are at the Toronto Rock Athletic Center (TRAC) 1132 Invicta Drive, Oakville ON.
9. The OMLA is still running clinics on Friday night so if you have not had the stick in your hands it may be a good opportunity for you get the feel back.
Good luck to all players!!!